Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happiness Is...


Are you serving the Lord as you should?

Happiness cannot be attained if you are not properly serving our Lord faithfully in this life! You should strive to serve the Lord with your heart and soul and worry about the repercussions of serving the Lord in the afterlife! In this life, we are only given one shot at some things, and these things are the most important decisions we have to make! Are you making the right decisions when it comes to serving the Lord? Or are you making decisions that will send you straight to Hell's fire? My service to the Lord is pure and makes Him happy. I walk a fine line, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. When I am weak or I feel Satan creeping up on me, I turn to the Bible and quote Jesus' words aloud, and the feelings fade. Jesus saves me from Satan's temptations every day!

Sadly, I cannot say the same for others. The evidence that Satan is powerful is no closer than my own comments, where his demons do his bidding constantly. They seek out beautiful, innocent Christian women to try to drag into the eternal flames of Hell. But I am stronger than they are! I am stronger than Satan! Jesus Christ has given me the strength to repel these demons from Hell's fire and I am safe from their slimy grips! They will never have me! I am protected by the eternal strength and love of Jesus Christ, and you should look into that!

I went shopping the other day, and a man came up to me and asked me if my name was Laura. He said I looked deeply familiar. I shook my head. I felt so badly for him, because he abandoned his shopping cart and place in line because of me! I gave him a Bible and told him to read it. Jesus Christ will help bring his lost loved one back to him. The Bible has never failed me before! It has kept me from being angry, lost, upset, and with the strength I have attained from those words, I have avoided many bad situations. Jesus Christ will help you through anything that you are going through, and you will come out with the most favorable outcome, if you just believe in Christ with all your heart, and pray to Him every day! It's really that simple!

Have a good day with Jesus! He is watching you!

No comments:

Post a Comment