Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dancing In The Sunshine

I danced today, in the pure, white sunshine. I was dressed in a lite sun dress. I was barefoot. I played in the park, breathing in the clean air around me, and I danced in the sunshine that is God's love. I felt so free! I know He would not let the Satanists get me, and now I have proof! I am living proof that God is the All Mighty!

I want to try to be a mommy again. I feel as though I am missing out on something by not having children. God commands us to have children and to love and nourish those children. People who do not have children, by choice, are not Christians because they are not living God's Word to the fullest. I want to please God, so I am going to start hitting up the local Christian singles places and start dating once again.

I am not afraid of the Satanists intervening my attempt to get a husband and have a child for Christ. Jesus is on my side and with Jesus on my side, I cannot fail!

This all came to me in a dream. I dreamed that I had several children and they were all under the age of five. I had several sets of twins and they were all asking to be fed or changed or they were getting into something! It was crazy! I woke up laughing from the dream! Jesus has a good sense of humor! I am happy Jesus is my friend!


Have a good day with Jesus! He loves you more than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment