Monday, August 8, 2011

Jesus Brings The Truth!

For the past few nights I have been praying hard that the satan worshippers who were harassing me here would see the light and leave me alone. I have the right to blog! It turns out Jesus showed me there were not multiple people attacking me, but one Satan worshipper who has the majority of the blogging world convinced she is a Christian woman. HA! She has been commenting here under at least six different identities just to try and make me feel bad for wanting to start over.

Then, she commented here under four more names, encouraging me!

What a freak!

Why in the world would someone spend their "life" doing that to someone else?! I knew she was lying when she said that she was coming here under a "google blog reader" because I can see my stats now, and there were no hits from any google blog readers. Why lie about me and to me? Am I that important to this person? I won't reveal much of her identity, other than her first name begins with an "L" and her last name begins with an "S" and her blog is now private. How about that!

What she is doing to me, judging me, convicting me, it is far worse than anything I have ever done to anyone else! She even tried to hack into my blog here! WHY?! This blog has ALWAYS been mine, not HER'S! GO AWAY! I AM PROTECTED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST! YOU, LS, ARE A SATAN WORSHIPPER AND A WICKED PERSON AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE! YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE OR BETTER YOURSELF!! YOUR LIES HAVE CONTINUED FOR FOUR YEARS ON THE WEB AND YOU HAVE MANY BLINDED PEOPLE FOOLED. BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE ME FOOLED! I CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES!

If you know who this woman is, please pray for her. Pray to Jesus she will come back to our side of white Christian light and abandon Satan forever! Please pray that she abandons her blog of lies, and starts to tell the truth, even if there are no people reading her blog, someday someone may read her blog and believe her lies. Pray for her victims who still believe what she posts on the web. Pray this is not a new trend in blogging! Blogging is a wonderful past time. Pray blogging is not tarnished by the wicked, the liars, the evil ones, such as LS.

Jesus heard my prayers and told me to install an IP counter on this blog. It recorded her IP visiting my site several times, all those times, there were comments, anonymously posted, bashing me or lifting me up. She made other mistakes in her commenting patterns, when she answered her own comment as another person, before I had approved the first comment! How would a completely different person know what the person before had written?! In doing what Jesus had told me, I have learned no one dislikes me, except the Satan Worshippers, and I am not afraid of them! Not with the Lord Jesus Christ on my side! I cannot fail!

Proverbs 1:22 "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?

Proverbs 1:32
“…and the complacency of fools shall destroy them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment